第一条 国际健康产业联盟(下称联盟)，英文名称：International Union of Health Industry 缩写：HU(Health Union)。
Constitution Of International Union of Health Industry
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 International Union of Health Industry (hereinafter referred to as Union), Abbreviation: HU (Health Union).
Article 2 Union Property: the Union is voluntarily established by well-known enterprises, individuals, government agencies, nongovernmental organizations, public organizations and the media that engaged in the research, development, production, sales and service of health industry worldwide, which is also an industry organization that integrated combination, specialty and industry.
Article 3 Union Goal: To create a healthy, orderly and sustainable industrial economy environment, and enhance overall market quality as well as image of the health industry.
Article 4 Union Mission: Integrate consensus of the members within the Union, service for the common interests of the industry. Build a industry platform with the multi-win of industry-teaching-research-service, integrate quality resources, and actively carry out international academic and technological exchanges to constantly improve the industry category standards, product and service quality, and the industry overall capacity as well as strengthen cross-boundary cooperation to provide services relating law, finance, patents and technology transfer, promote the sharing of resources and mutual benefit and drive the government to formulate major policies in favor of industrial development so as to enhance the group competitiveness.
Chapter Two Main tasks of the Union
Article 5 Play the industrial self-discipline function, reflect to the relevant government departments about the views and recommendations of Union members, and strive for the stable living space and a broader development space in the sake of members, safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of members, functions as a tie between the government and enterprises.
Article 6 Construct industry culture, establish mutual respect, fair competition, complementary advantages and common development environment between members within the Union.
Article 7 Enrich, perfect and improve the related technologies and standards required for industrial development together, organize activities relating information exchange, research and service regularly to make this Union a platform for the sharing of information, training, education, communication and cooperation so as to promote the effective use of industrial and social resources and to assist members with problems encountered in the development.
Article 8 Carry out health education activities to develop scientifically health value and promote the market to flourish.
Article 9 Enhance the Union influence through the media platform and recommend this Union to the society, so as to achieve preferential procurement and selection of members within the Union. Create a platform for members’ communication and learning, to enhance their overall level in the field of enterprise operation, research and development, manufacturing and advisory services; promote the cooperation between members and other companies in products, technologies, solutions and services, as well as to improve the industrial chain and industrial development environment.
Article 10 Protect the intellectual properties of member enterprises, including patents, copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets, solve trade frictions and trade barriers.
Article 11 Conduct public welfare establishments contribute to the development of HU related industries
Chapter Three Organization and Responsibilities
Article 12 Organization and Responsibilities of Union
(A) Union Assembly is the highest decision-making body of the Union to guide the work conduction and makes decisions on major matters. Union Assembly is held once a year, which can also be convened under special circumstances by means of communication. The responsibilities of Union Assembly are as follows:
1. To approve the modifications Union constitution;
2. To consider and approve the annual work report of the Union;
3. To consider and approve the annual financial budgets and final accounts report;
4. To decide the changes and termination of the Union;
5. To consider and approve other reports presented by the Council;
(B) Council is the executive body of the Union Assembly, responsible for the Union. The responsibilities of council are as follows:
1. To submit resolution regarding Union constitution amendment to Union Assembly;
2. To explain Union constitution;
3. To implement the resolutions of Union Assembly;
4. To prepare the annual work report of the Union;
5. To formulate annual financial budgets and final accounts report;
6. To decide the join and removal of Union members;
7. To listen to and consider the work report of the Secretariat and working groups;
8. To consider, approve and modify the basic management system of Union;
9. To present relations regarding the change or termination of Union to the Union Assembly;
10. To decides the establishment and revocation of the internal organizations of Secretariat within the organization;
11. To discuss and decide other important matters.
Article 13 Union secretariat is responsible for the daily work of the Union Assembly and responsible for the Union Assembly. A Secretary-General and several of deputy secretary-generals are set up.
(A) The functions of the Secretariat are as follows:
1. To implement the resolutions of Union Assembly, responsible for organizing, managing and coordinating the work of the Union;
2. Responsible for the preparation and convening of Union Conference;
3. Draft Union annual work report;
4. Draft the annual financial budgets and final accounts report;
5. Responsible for the applications of joining the Union, and conducts preliminary examination on the applicants qualification;
6. According to related systems, propose to remove the violated members out of the Union and responsible for the applications for withdrawal;
7. Other matters assigned by the Union Assembly;
(B) The Union Secretary-General shall exercise the following duties:
1. Preside over the daily work at Union secretariat, organize and implement the work plan, monitor the work progress;
2. Nominate Deputy Secretary-General and submit it to the Council for consideration;
3. Convene and preside over the Union Council meeting;
4. Sign important documents and participate in a variety of major events on behalf of the Union.
Chapter Four Join conditions
Article 14 The following conditions have to be qualified for companies applying to join the Union:
(1) Independent legal entity operating in good faith, and occupies in a leading position in the industry;
(2) Be enthusiastic about promoting the development of healthy industry standards;
(3) Support the Constitution of the Union to fulfill obligations;
Chapter Five Join Procedure
Article 15 Procedures for Union join application:
(1) Fill out the "Application Form for International Health Industry Union", submit business license, organization code certificate and copy of legal representative’s ID;
(2) After the first view by secretariat, report to the Council for consideration;
(3) With the authorization of the Board, the Secretariat can approve new members, and report to the next meeting of the Council for confirmation;
Chapter Six Rights of Union Members
Article 16 Union members enjoy equal rights provided by the Constitution of the Union:
(1) Participate in the Union Assembly meeting, and participate in discussions and voting for major decisions, resolutions and matters relating to the Union development;
(2) Propose to the Secretary General to have a interim meeting of Union Assembly, propose suggestions and opinions on the work of the Secretariat and conduct oversight;
(3) Appoint representatives to participate in the Secretariat;
(4) Enjoy the priority to collaborate with other members within the Union;
(5) Address inquires to the Union financial status;
(6) Participate in the regular and irregular information communication and academic exchanges, training and other activities held by Union;
(7) Enjoy the Union members’ patents.
(8) Enjoy the right of using International Health Industrial Alliance
(9) Enjoy the right to use the logo of HU
(10) Enjoy the service that Union website provided of free publishing of related information (publishing content is subject to the members shared column and subject);
(11)Participate in the trainings, seminars, social clubs, exhibitions and forums that organized by the Union;
(12) Have the freedom of withdraw from the Union;
Chapter Seven Obligations of Union members
Article 17 Union members should fulfill their obligations under the articles of association of the Union:
(1) Acknowledge and comply with Union regulations, implement the Union resolutions and comply with rules;
(2) Sign on the intellectual property declaration applies to Union members, and the members shall sign the Union’s logo and name in the marked position in unified format. Related intellectual property policy and agreement shall be discussed further in accordance with the specific project;
(3) Recognize and support technology and standards, be committed to promoting the development of HU industry;
(4) Conduct substantive input in the research, development, manufacturing and services of HU field to actively promote the process of industrialization in accordance with the characteristics of each unit;
(5) Relevant patents should be actively applied and maintained during the process of research, development, manufacturing and service of HU field;
(6) Pay the Union dues timely;
(7) Send representatives to participate in the work of the Secretariat upon the invitation of Secretariat, and bear the work Union commissioned, actively support and participate in various activities organized by the Union, recommend new members;
(8) Keep the Union business secrets.
Chapter Eight Withdrawal and removal
Article 18 For members that have departed from the purpose of HU and in violation of the Constitution and its obligations, the members should be removed after verified by Secretariat, as well as the review and resolution of Union Assembly. The paid dues shall not be returned, and inform all members of the Union to stop all of their activities within the Union. The removed members shall not reapply for joining within two years.
Chapter Nine Management and usage of fund
Article 19Source of funding
(1) The dues for Union president unit is 100,000 Yuan each year, the dues for Union council unit is 50,000 Yuan each year, and the dues for Union enterprise unit is 10,000 Yuan each year;
(2) Members of training and certification costs
(3) Forum and other activities sponsorship;
(4) Other income;
Article 20 Expenditure
(1) Management expenses required to Secretariat;
(2) Union organized activities expenditures;
(3) Other expenses related to the Alliance;
Article 21 Union should establish a strict system of financial management, to ensure the accounting system is legitimate, true and complete, which should be supervised by the Union Assembly.
Article 22 The salaries, insurance and benefits to the staff that members assigned to the Union shall be borne by members. Salaries, insurance and benefits of external staff are paid by the Union in accordance with relevant national regulations.
Chapter Ten Union Termination
Article 23 The Union’s voluntary dissolution or the termination due to separation or merger shall be raised by the Secretariat and be submitted to the Union Assembly for voting.
Article 24 Before the Union termination, a liquidation organization should be established subject to the relevant provisions to settle claims and debts, and deal with the aftermath. During the liquidation period, activities other than liquidation should not be carried out.
Article 25 The remaining property after the termination of the Union shall be dealt with according to the Union Assembly resolutions.
Chapter Eleven Other
Article 26 Unfinished matters relating to the provisions of this Constitution may be supplemented after the deliberation and approval by the Council.
Article 27 After the discussion and pass of this Constitution, it shall come into effect with the signature of legal representative or authorized representative of initiated units.
Article 28 The interpretation of this Constitution is reserved by Union Secretariat.
Copyright © 2011-2014 DuxCms
办公室联系人：梁枫女士 电话：（010）67856066 传真：（010）67856066 电子邮件：email@example.com